Its been 5 months since I register here in UiTM.. 5 months! My life is getting better n better each day..i am very grateful. alhamdulillah.. kawan2 rumah pon okay.. well, most of them . i am syukur with that... lg 2 minggu, semester akan habis, dan akan cuti 2 bulan.. sepanjang bulan puasa akan cuti.. tak tau la seronok atau tidak.. we will have to see..
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 12:21 AM
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Bila mereka bercerita, betapa kurus dan cantiknya mereka... di masa muda dan pengalaman mereka.. diri ini yang tidak pernah merasa... diri ini yang sering dihina.. diri ini yang sering merendah diri.. akan sentiasa merendah diri.. .... sentiasa .....
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 11:59 PM
Sunday, June 26, 2011
lama sangat3 dah tak update... bukan ape, my blog and email kene ban..
dont know why.. it has been reported and somewhat was being banned by google account..
what the hell.....
sometimes i really really feels like writing.. but, with the feeling that i might says or write something privacy and harmful towards my big family.. i shouold lay low..
there is a lots of thing, events and accidents happening rite now,.... the air is not so suitable for me to write.. it might hurt somebody..
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 9:39 PM
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Not a Walk in the Park
Walking is easy: you can do it anywhere, anytime with no special equipment. There's no learning curve and it's something you can incorporate all day long. However, The Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Review featured a study about walking for exercise and found that only 26% of the people in the study walked briskly enough to achieve the intensity level recommended by the U.S. surgeon general. So, how do you know when you're going fast enough? Use the checklist below to make your walking workout more effective.
Your walking checklist:
- Pump your arms. Keep your elbows at 90 degrees and swing your arms back and forth in a natural motion to add intensity.
- Shorten your stride. In her article "10 Walking Mistakes to Avoid", Wendy Bumgardner says, "All of the power of your walk comes from pushing with the back leg and foot." When you increase your speed, take shorter, quicker steps.
- Stand up straight. Are you slumping? Good posture helps you breathe easier and you put less stress on your back, shoulders and neck.
- Walk briskly. What is brisk? It means walking fast enough to cover at least 3.5 miles in an hour. To figure it all out, walk a mile and time it. If you make it in 15 minutes or less, you're on the right track.
- Monitor your intensity. Pretend as though you're late for an appointment or hurrying to catch a bus. That should be your pace throughout your workout.
- Walk long enough. Your walk should be between 30-60 minutes.
- Spice things up. How about adding some hills, speed-walking or even jogging to boost intensity? This is no time to stop and smell the roses (although you can enjoy their lovely color as you whisk by).
my bro gave me this book.. i dont know.. last year maybe... he got this book for his loyalty to reader's digest.. i guess..... now, I already read this book.. (finally).. i will have to follow the guides.. i wanna get a pedometer..
i really need to get my head straight towards achieving my goal!! if i want to impress the person that i have a crush rite now, i need to be in a good shape.. healthy.. i will have to.. i got no other choice.. this is the only choice i have... wish me luck peepss!!!
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 11:23 PM
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 10:29 PM
apakah yang menjadi kenangan terindah di dalam hidup saya?? definitely, STUDIO!!!!!!!!! IIUM, Kaed.... gombak....
saya sangat rindukan zaman belajar, where there was not much stress, yes honey... being a working adult is much much more stressful than stress in the studio... staying up late, curi-curi keluar malam2 untuk pegi makan di highway.... pegi karaoke dari kol 10 malam sampai kol 3 pagi.. lepak uptown.. subuh balik uia, semayang dan terus sambung kerja dalam studio.... what a terrific.. amazing experiences in my life.. i will definitely cherish the moments in my whole life.. damn!! i am so very missing my life as a student....
all my friends from studio.. B.URP , class of 2006... i miss u guys so damn much.. u guys were responsible in shaping me rite now.. i mean, personally, mentally.. not physically... ahahahaha.. from the bottom of my heart.. i wish u guys well, happy, successfull and success!!! GANBATTE!!!!!!!
our studio trip to Japan, was absolutely amazing.. i really miss those moments... (start laa nak emoo)
then, august 2006, after a year struggling with project paper... yang akhirnya berjaya dihantar sipi2........ kita semua pon grad!!!!!! yayayyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Luahan Hati YoOsH at 10:14 PM